from a snowy walk in the Rattlesnake, Missoula, Montana

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Snippets of life

A snippet of my life... 

 Want some beef? From one of the local general dealers. 


Yea yea, I know this is sideways...During a Guidance and Counseling class we set goals. 
Apparently this boy wants to be a thief, at least he has goals!  

I think that all I do is sweep. Please note this amount of sand was only from a 2 foot radius... 

I got a hitch...in the back of the bread truck.  

These get me through my days.  

My weekend mornings consist of NPR podcasts and coffee.  

102. The temp inside my house. Yes, inside. Its not even summer yet.  

Oh hey solar cooking. Yes, I made bread. Domestic/Peace Corps goddess.  

Sarah and I made pies: apple, peach and nectarine. 
Yet we are still unmarried...why? Clearly the way to a mans heart is not through his stomach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment