from a snowy walk in the Rattlesnake, Missoula, Montana

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dumela rra, Dumela mma

On September 11th, I start my journey with the Peace Corps to Botswana. The 11th will be a day, like any other day marking my journey from this girl...


To this girl...


As the other Life Skills Volunteers convene on a staging city (still TBA) we will start our journey together...But this is my journey. 

I am catching up with the times and blogging about it (PS: I loath blogging/bloggers). Rumor has it that all good PCV (Peace Corps Volunteers) blog for friends and family back home. So here we have it. A Blog.

Welcome. 

Re tlaa bonana
(We will see each other in Setswana)  


2 comments:

  1. Love it and am thrilled to be on this journey with you. What an amazing 27 months it will be! How does one say "God speed" in Setswana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, Ashley. Short. Just my style. :)

    ReplyDelete