from a snowy walk in the Rattlesnake, Missoula, Montana

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Days 3-4

I slept in!!! I was glorious. 

After having a relaxing morning drinking coffee and eating breakfast and just being. I set out in a hike to swimming holes. 

I had to channel my inner billy goat since we climbed down into a river valley 
I love how the weather affects mountains. If it is cloudy you see a different side to them. 
 

I am now sitting on a flight to Addis Ababa. It has been a hectic day! I didn't sleep well....I was experiencing some intestinal complaints. Then I had to get up bright and early to drive to Joburg. It was an uneventful ride....until I got pulled over for crossing a solid line. Then I couldn't find the unmarked entrance to drop off my rental car....

...and then ran and ran and ran to catch my flight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment