from a snowy walk in the Rattlesnake, Missoula, Montana

Monday, August 19, 2013

Ode to Chocolate...

This one is for you KG.

I like Chocolate. I will now admit it.

Some time in Missoula, my dear friend KG offered me some chocolate-Dove squares, her favorite. I decline, stating that I really didn't like chocolate. She looked at me...like I was a ghost. I have to say...I was shocked that we still remained friends (love you KG).

Ever since I have been in Botswana, I have had sweet cravings. CRAVINGS I tell you. So, chocolate has been in my care package ever since (Dove Dark Chocolate Squares thank you!)

But, recently...I have been having a chocolate consumption issue. I can't stop eating it. Recently my dinners have a spoonful of peanut butter, handful of dried fruit and chocolate squares. In bed, all of this is consumed in bed. I was sweeping my floor the other day and found a distributing amount of chocolate wrappers. I thought to myself...hm, Ashley-How old are you? And I might have also woke up with a chocolate wrapper stuck to my face one morning.... (again, how old am I?)

The other night, I was "making my dinner" busy scooping peanut butter and opening a can of green beans for variety, I said "Ashley-only two squares tonight" then this cold chill came over me...TWO SQUARES! My God, it was only 6pm, I had hours before I slept....

So its official.
I like Chocolate.
Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment